This sets out how we use and protect any information that you give DAM when you use this website.
DAM is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What data do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact Information (email address, date of birth etc.)
- Marketing Preferences
How do we collect your data?
You provide DAM with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Book an appointment via our online service
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Voluntarily provide feedback on any of our discussion forums or via email.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The information we collect from you on our website will only be used for the purpose stated and will only be shared with our analytics partner Google Analytics. No other third parties will receive your information. You can also contact us at any time to ask for a copy of the marketing data we hold for you and for this to be updated if necessary.
To unsubscribe from the marketing communications, you can contact us directly or unsubscribe from the bottom of our marketing emails. Once you do so, the marketing information we hold on you will be erased.
What are cookies?
What cookies are set?
The website itself sets a session cookie named 'PHPSESSID'. Google Analytics ( a web traffic analytics system ) sets a number of cookies labelled __utma, __utmb, __utmc and __utmz.
What are the cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies on this website are used for are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website.
- To enable us to collect information about the browsing activities of visitors, including to monitor the traffic sources, browsers & devices used to access the website as well as pages visited. We do not collect or process any information on indiviual users, geographic location, age or gender.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu "tools" then "Internet Options"
- Click on the "privacy" tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu "tools" then "Options"
- Click on the icon "privacy"
- Find the menu "cookie" and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu "Files" > "Preferences"
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if 1st party cookies are switched off.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How to contact us